L.P.U is one of the best and most famous universities that provide distance education to its students. With the help of L.P.U distance learning, students can complete their incomplete education. You can choose UG and PG courses depending on the requirement and educational background. The university has all types of higher education courses. These days MCA degrees are higher in demand and opted by people. You can check below some of the benefits of a distance BCA course.
Better technology awareness:
Get more knowledge, information, and interactions with this degree course. The students actively participate in activities and are able to form their opinions and judgments. With these skills, they can learn to steer their career. The students get land in the right professions after the online MCA course.
- Better job opportunities: P.U is also known for providing quality education and training. The students can also get good opportunities which are inevitable. The students get several jobs in government as well as the private sector. They are able to clear interviews as well. The qualitative study material helps them to grasp concepts and be productive in their jobs with minimal guidance.
- Hands-on practical experience: The students also learn about Computer science and technology. The students can learn best by doing. The online MCA course focuses on hands-on training and also makes them aware of various practices. It helps students gain a holistic understanding of the system and they understand how to apply the technology effectively to solve business problems.
- Coding skills: Programming is a way to build solutions, and coding is high in demand these days. Coding is service whorls as a way to express oneself through a technological medium such as a computer. Learning to code allows students to form better perspectives of computing and they can become creators of products and solutions.
- Effective communication skills: With the online MCA course communication skills also get enhanced. It helps convey and receive information effectively. The online MCA distance course provides training sessions as well. This works effectively on building communication skills and helps students to become effective team members of their respective organizations.
Eligibility for online MCA:
The students can enroll with a 10 + 2 + 3-degree system. With a bachelor’s degree from an accredited and recognized university, the students can or educational institution L.P.U distance learning. The basic eligibility for the course required is a Minimum of 50% marks at the graduation level. Mathematics is required at the graduate level, hence they can apply for the MCA degree program.
Specializations that can be taken up after online MCA
- Application Software Development – Software application development, web and mobile app development, testing, and maintenance.
- Hardware Engineer – Computer, networking, data center hardware technician, expert, developer, administrator, configuration expert.
- Management Information Systems – MIS expert, developer, modeler, administrator, quality assurance, integration specialist, MIS business analyst.
- Software Development – Driver, embedded, firmware, middleware development. Back-end development.
- Systems Management – IT infrastructure management, technology management, IT facilities management.
- Systems Development – Technical architecture, system integration architecture, data modeling.
- Systems Engineering – General systems engineering, technology analysis, and technology management.