Twitter was just a simple place where you could say what you thought about something in as few as 140 characters. But this is a thing of the past, and now the site for social networking in almost all kinds of media, including photos and videos. Since it’s easy to save copied text and directly upload images with just a few clicks, it’s not as easy to upload a video from Twitter. It’s not hard, but you need to follow a few steps with the help of third-party sites and apps.
In this article, we’ll show you how to download videos from Twitter on PC, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Download Twitter videos to your computer from Browser.
This method works for all videos uploaded to Twitter itself. It’s not just for embedding content from YouTube, for example, so make sure the video you want to upload doesn’t have code for another site, and then follow these steps:
- Open Twitter
Select the video you want to upload, then click the Tweet for that video to open it in a separate tab, and you can do so by clicking the Tweet history at the bottom.
- Copy the Tweet URL
from the address bar of your browser, or by right-clicking the date text and selecting Copy Link.
- Head to the download site
to Twitter video download paste the copied link under the clear text field.
- Click the Download button
Choose the quality you prefer to download in, and don’t forget that an increase in quality is accompanied by an increase in the size of the final file.
- The video will appear under another tab.
Simply right-click, choose Save as or download directly, and set the location to download the video on your computer.
Download a video from Twitter on Android phones and tablets.
you can use a separate app that is made just for downloading videos from Twitter, which is what we recommend. There are a number of apps that do the same thing, but we chose Download Twitter Videos – Twitter video downloader because it is the most popular and has gotten good reviews. Here’s a summary of the process:
- Download the twitter video downloader app to your phone from the Google Play Store
- Choose the video you want to download, either from the official Twitter app, or via your browser.
- Tap the Share via icon, scroll down until you find the Download Twitter Video icon, and tap it.
- From the window in front of you, select the video quality you prefer to upload and next to it you will see the expected file size, and the upload will start immediately.
Download a video from Twitter on iPhone and iPad.
There is more than one way to ensure that you download Twitter videos to your iPhone or iPad, although they differ somewhat in the way implementation, but in essence it adopts the same mechanism.
Download Twitter videos via Apple Shortcuts
Apple’s official Shortcuts app can be used to perform such functions, noting that Requires iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 on Less. The process is branched out into several stages, and here are them:
- Head over to the App Store and install the official Shortcuts app in case it doesn’t already exist.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the Settings app, scroll down until you find the Shortcuts option, and tap on it.
- Turn on Allow Unrestricted Shortcuts, so you can download and install undesigned shortcuts from Apple itself.
- You now have to install the Twitter Video Downloader shortcut just tap on the Install option (Get Shortcut).
- A pop-up window titled Add Shortcuts will appear, with a set of related tasks and variables in a long list. So, if you are knowledgeable and familiar with it, you can edit if desired, otherwise, just scroll down and click on Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- Now open the official Twitter app, find the video you want to download, and tap the share icon at the bottom right.
- In the pop-up window, you’ll see a variety of options, including Share via or share via.
- From the new menu that appears, scroll down and select Twitter Video Downloader V2.6, corresponding to the name of the shortcut added earlier, and the video saved to your phone will then appear in Camera Roll.
For more articles visit: blindsmagazine.com