Blinds Magazine is a blogging website that aims to provide its users with the most up-to-date information-based blogs and articles on a wide range of trending topics and discussions while respecting their privacy.
User Information collected by Blinds Magazine:
Blinds Magazine would never ask for any sensitive information from you and if we request your personal information for any reason, you will be notified with the appropriate reasons and details. The data might include your full name, company name, residential address, phone number, and email address when you choose to contact us.
Note that all of the above information would be provided voluntarily by the user. Our advanced systems collect data from third-party software or websites to improve user interface so we may collect data such as your IP address, financial information, geolocation, online IDs, and signatures.
Furthermore, this privacy statement applies to all of our visitors’ online activities when they relate to any type of informational blog available on our website. It does not apply to any data collected by offline sources or websites other than Blinds Magazine.
How Does Blinds Magazine use Collected Information?
As we mentioned above that your privacy is our top priority, we make efforts to keep you safe from online scams and fraud by constantly updating our system. It is your right to know how Blinds Magazine uses your information so read the points below:
- The data we collect is to help our users with the appropriate goods and services.
- We use your data to improve our website and to improve your experience with us.
- We would be able to meet our users’ preferences and needs by using and collecting users’ information.
- It also helps us in determining which areas require additional improvements and upgrades.
- To provide relevant advertisements to our users that may be of interest to them.
- It helps us in monitoring any fraudulent activity on our website so that we can keep our audience safe.
- Your contact information also helps us in sending important emails.
However, you can always switch them off by going to your browser settings but we do not recommend this as we won’t be able to provide you the best user experience.
If you choose to provide your personal information to another website, make sure to read their privacy policies before contacting them or purchasing any goods or services from them.
Last Updated: 21st September 2022