Blinds Magazine welcomes writers from all over the world to share their unique ideas with our audience, so if you think you are able to produce creative content then you can send your samples to [email protected], we’d love to see what you have got!
By writing guest posts for Blinds Magazine, you’d be able to polish your writing skills as well. However, we have set some guidelines that must be followed by writers so don’t forget to read them first if you are thinking to send us an application.
Blinds Magazine – Writing Guidelines for Guest Posts:
Blinds Magazine has created some guidelines for those interested in writing guest posts for us in order to ensure the quality of content our readers receive. Follow the guidelines outlined below if you want your content to reach people all over the world:
- The word count of an article or blog post that you send us should be no less than 700 and no more than 1500 words.
- Your blog post or article should be completely unique, this means there should be no obvious signs of plagiarism in your writing.
- Make sure that you are not using any auto-spinning or paraphrasing tools, as this is strictly prohibited and your application will be rejected.
- Always proofread your blog post or article before sending it to us.
- Avoid including promotional links or third-party advertisers in your blog posts if you want to get your content approved.
- We do not encourage the submission of articles about sensitive topics like gambling or adultery.
- Keep your article’s sentence length as short as possible as it will help the audience to understand your point of view better.
- Remove any grammatical and punctuation errors from your blog.
- Avoid using complex vocabulary so that everyone can easily understand what you are trying to say.
- Keyword research is very important so keep it in mind when writing for us.
Tips to get your Application approved:
We receive a large number of applications on a daily basis, making it difficult to respond quickly. The process takes time, and we want you to be patient after submitting an application because you will definitely receive a response, sooner or later. Read the tips below as they will help you get your application approved quickly.
- Avoid writing long introductions while sending an application to us, only add a short introduction about your educational background and experience.
- Write with your own mind and avoid stealing others’ ideas.
- Short sentences look more appealing so avoid using long sentences and paragraphs.
- Write engaging content so that your applications get noticed.
- Use proper keywords and add them to your articles naturally.
- If you want your application to be accepted quickly, do extensive research on the topic before getting started.
Some Important points to consider:
If you follow the instructions above, you will undoubtedly receive a response from our team; however, consider the following points as well; they will assist you in improving your writing.
- Write engaging content so that readers won’t get bored while reading it.
- Choose a topic that will be both interesting and informative to your audience.
- You should write unique content and avoid including any false information, as this will result in your content being rejected.
- Keep your content concise and avoid providing excessive or unnecessary information.
- Do not use a lot of filler words as it distracts the reader from the main topic of discussion.
- Plagiarism is considered cheating and as we mentioned above, avoid it.
- Lastly, follow all our guidelines and keep them in mind to become a part of this informative digital platform.